Fernanfloo en omegle animado Fernanfloo en omegle animado

Gran trabajo, me encanta ver el talento de los hispano parlantes :)
sigue así

JonathanAvisaiGamez responds:

Gracias amigo

Lewd Speed Draw Lapis/Bob Lewd Speed Draw Lapis/Bob

Good job, :D
I advise that you also upload the drawing in the art section.

oJWOWo responds:

Can do buckaroo

Vernon Jane - F*ck Me (Official Music Video) Vernon Jane - F*ck Me (Official Music Video)

This is very awesome :O, 5 stars :D

Doctor Clad 2020 Doctor Clad 2020

Sorry, but your game does not make sense, after a moment the character disappears

stewardhklarlover responds:

You have to hurry and reach the destination before he disappears, my friend. There is a method and a reason as to why this happens. Once you figure it out, you will elevate psychologically to the next level. Keep trying! I know you will figure out what to do.

Spank 18 Spank 18

Man this game is sexual, it should be 'adult only'

Only change the classification

BarbarianBabes responds:

Your issue is with Newgrounds rating system, rather than with the game itself. This game is marked as having LOTS of Adult Themes, LOTS of explicit audio, LOTS of explicit text, SOME violence, and SOME nudity (there is very little nudity in this game).

According to Newgrounds that is RATED M. If this game should be ADULT they need to fix their rating system. The only thing I could change is to mark LOTS of nudity, which would be untrue.

I cannot manually change the rating, I can only tell Newgrounds exactly what type of content is in my game, and they automatically rate it.

Street Fighter Online (HTML5 Launcher) Street Fighter Online (HTML5 Launcher)

Sorry but you can not sponsor a game with download links, also in none of the browsers let me play

sfocyberfuturism responds:

Alright no problem..

The game was originally made in Shockwave, and they phased out that support recently, so extensions from Chrome is what makes it run, so I highly doubt you follow the steps..

High High

Awesome design :D

-Color Me Pretty- -Color Me Pretty-

Very good :)

A day with the girls A day with the girls

Bery good :D